quinta-feira, 15 de abril de 2021


 

 

FRAGRANCE (Translated into English April 2006)

 

Here you have me, still from your kisses

Smelling to saliva in sweetest affection,

Enwrapped by your scent in a completion

As total as the giving of your blisses.

 

Here you have me, still from your arms

Caressed whole by the scintillating down,

Scattered drops of gold, your renown

Shining on me in balmy, aromal charms.

 

As an ethereal cascade, unsubstantial

Covering me, in broad, lukewarm daylight,

Candid as moonshine, ardent as fire...

 

A real reddish brightness of unessential

Redolence from flesh to risen flesh delight,

Your lingering perfume in my desire.

 

OLOR I (30 set 1978)

 

Eis-me aqui, pois ainda de teus beijos,

Rescendendo a saliva, em doce afeto,

Envolto em teu perfume, tão completo

Quanto é total a entrega em teus desejos;

 

Eis-me aqui, pois ainda de teus braços,

Carinhado dos pelos cintilantes,

Esparsas gotas d'oiro e triunfantes,

A rebrilhar em mim seus meigos traços,

 

Numa cascata etérea e fugidia,

Que recobriu-me, em plena luz do dia,

Em seu candor de lua e ardor de lume...

 

Fulgor real e ruivo de quimera,

Que a carne exsuda e a carne minha altera,

Permanecendo em mim, no teu perfume.


NA ILUSTRAÇÃO, A ATRIZ HOLLYWOODIANA ANGELA 

LANSBURY EM SUA MOCIDADE.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário