domingo, 29 de novembro de 2020

                                                            (VINTAGE COSETTA GRECO)
 

LONELINESS   wm. lagos, may 10 '06

 

O sweet love of mine, so sad

It is to be away from you, so far,

Time won't pass, it feels so bad

All's away, my happiness to mar!

 

O my love, passion grows stronger

When you're away, the time of waiting,

Hard to live through, till no longer

Kisses to and fro the wind blowing.

 

Life turns a torment, seemingly time

Never goes by, it lingers yet

On the time of waiting, and I expect

 

For the hour in which I'll be thine.

You are my warmth, my love, my yearn,

While fervor remains a constant concern.

 

 

REVENANT

 

Is there a woman pure, is there a saint?

Someone to love music and art and grant

herself but for the sake of a dream?

her caution leave for a fate unseen? 

 

Again she's back, a-reckoning for gone

my allegiance to her, fearing me prone

to take another path and so to pledge

my soul; my heart a love anew to fledge...

 

Because she's a woman, and guile

belongs to the coyest and most pure

and her bias am I therefore to endure...

 

In her female ways wise and wile,

although always wanting to be free,

will never ever she let go of me...?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário