domingo, 28 de março de 2021


 

 

BURNT OFFERINGS – April 20, 2006

 

Dear sky-blue fairy, flying against a blue sky,

Therefore to us invisible.  That must be the reason

I fail as often to see you.  Yes, that has to be why

You oscillate so much between caress and treason.

 

My dear potent muse, yet unsure of herself,

Afraid to inspire me, afraid to be inspired,

Wary of bringing the seed to sow within myself,

To impregnate me with words of imagery befired.

 

For backfiring is abroad and the moment shall come

When she, the fairy, shall feel herself impregnated

Not with my human seed, but with the seed of glory,

 

To write her own poems and thus get dedicated

To selfsame ideal, and helpless become

In her wedding to poetry, a bride without a dowry.


A MODELO SUPRA IDENTIFICADA COMO LYA PEHR.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário