terça-feira, 16 de março de 2021


 

 

SAND ROSES

 

It is thy presence on the black sands,

pinpointed with blue, by wind warmed

that the illusion in my yearning turned

into a subtle entwining web like wands.

 

Just by seeing thou, my soul is blazed

watching from thy steps a wonder that bends

roses of hurt are growing from their ends

stamina and pistils in a gentle web arrayed.

 

And that’s how I stand, a miracle thus faced

in awe before the beauty unknowingly loved

red are the petals that to my heart reach

 

redder is the mind fully awash with delight

and all I can do is to thank for the sight

of all the sand roses thus birthed on this beach.

 

AND HERE YOU GO MY ORIGINAL

POEM WRITTEN IN PORTUGUESE,

 

ROSAS DE AREIA

 

É tua presença nas negras areias,

picotadas de azul, mornas de vento,

que transforma a ilusão de meu lamento

nessa teia sutil em que me enleias.

 

Só de te ver, a alma me incendeias;

contemplo de teus pés nascer portento,

rosas de mágoa crescendo num momento,

de estames e pistilos são tais teias.

 

E assim me quedo, o milagre contemplando,

dessa beleza que amo sem saber,

pétalas rubras da expressão mais gaia,

 

mais rubra a mente a tal prazer mirando,

de modo tal que só te posso agradecer

por tantas flores nascidas nessa praia...

 

 

 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário