segunda-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2021


 

 

IMPLOSION 18 APR 1998

 

Again you switch about, again you've suppressed

Abbeyance to the rules yourself had settled:

These are rules for me; for you they aren't addressed

In this relationship your whims conserve mottled.

 

However you might say by me feeling oppressed,

The only things you did were those by you wanted;

Though for a time I might your mind have impressed,

You are your own woman, strong in head, undaunted.

 

For you I've always been the counselor, the reasoner,

A wall to lean against, a shoulder to cry on,

An ever-present friend, a tower strong, a dungeon.

 

You don't understand how much I feel the prisoner,

How oftentimes I've wished this jail to break abrupt,

All the ruses in this life of mine at last to interrupt! 

 

THE MODEL IN THE ILLUSTRATION WAS IDENTIFIED AS ANADIA CASSINI

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário