sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2021


 

OVERKILL    25 mar 03

 

And then there was silence, after all that emotion

We both gushed out. despite the giveuppance

I had manifested, forfeited in the happenstance

Of heartbreaking months of counseling and devotion.

 

You broke down my walls, my armor fully chinked

By your bravery and trust, by showing to my need

Whatever was to lose, paid I no rightful heed

To what was there to court: 'twas magic you sprinkled.

 

For hopeless hope then, I dreamt undreamable dream

Your face shall stay, shall linger, though I mean

I knew was not deserving to achieve such a bless;

 

The years may pass by, you shall my soul abide,

No matter what you do, stepping-back regardless,

Remember 'twas you who blasted your way inside. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário