sexta-feira, 28 de maio de 2021


 

 

ALOOFNESS 12 – Translated May 28, 2021

 

Only it is when you shelter me in your dream

that all of your aloofness will dissipate

and for love all of your breast will equate

into this welcome I immediately will swim.

 

In this unreal world to remain I always mean

that is not mine at all.  Therein I hope we mate

in the wine of your mind, to build and sate

the ideal dwelling in which to find no seam.

 

My whole being and all my ideals lost

in that illusion of the most concrete rainbow

from that dream you will never try to flee.

 

Wherein you take me with all my faulty cost

into that mother-of- pearl of your own glow,

to my absence never no more to agree.

 

ILLUSTRATED BY  THE HOLYWOOD

ACTRESS, CANDICE BERGEN

BELOW MY OWN ORIGINAL SONNET WRITTEN IN PORTUGUESE,

 

ESQUIVANÇA XII

 

Pois é somente se me acolhes em teu sonho

que a esquivança inteira se dissipa

e para o amor teu seio inteiro equipa,

nessa acolhida a que logo me disponho.

 

Nesse mundo irreal só me reponho,

que nem sequer é meu: estranha pipa

do vinho de tua mente, trave e ripa

da moradia ideal, em que componho

 

meu ser inteiro e meus ideais defeitos.

Nessa ilusão do mais concreto arco-íris

de teu sonhar nem buscas mais fugir...

 

Pois me recebes, com todos meus defeitos,

na madrepérola da teia que me urdires,

sem nunca mais minha ausência permitir.

 

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário