sexta-feira, 7 de maio de 2021


 

 

AN APPEAL (translated on May 7, 2021)

 

You told me always getting on retard,

that someone before you had already taken

the one you would yearn to hug in arms,

the one you wanted in a quiet, mute love.

 

And now, without shame, for my verses

sent to you, confessing growing passion.

How much can this gladden my heart!

That by sound alone I could make you happy....

 

That in exchange for all the sorrow you lived,

for all the weeping you scattered to the winds

I shall fetch you now an antidote for hell...

 

A sweet elixir, dripped down from this

love composed by the most tender moments,

a love set upon an instant most eternal...

 

PETIÇÃO (2005?)

 

Tu me disseste sempre chegar tarde;

que alguém antes de ti havia tomado

aquele a quem terias abraçado

e a quem amaste, tranqüila e sem alarde...

 

E agora então, sem pejo, por meus versos,

que te mandei, confessas ter paixão...

E como isto me alegra o coração!

que possa te alegrar com sons dispersos...

 

Que por todas as tristezas que sofreste,

pelo teu choro, que lançaste aos ventos,

eu te darei o antídoto do inferno...

 

Doce elixir, enfim, formado deste

amor composto de ternos momentos,

amor que é feito de um momento eterno.


NA ILUSTRAÇÃO, A ATRIZ LESLIE CARON.

 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário