quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2021


 


SAND ROSES II – Translated on May 13, 2021

 

It is your presence on those black sands,

pinpointed with blue, wind warming the event

that changes the illusion from my inner lament

into that subtle net you wove with my trends.

 

Just by your sight into arson my soul bends,

all around your feet I see to grow a portent,

roses of sorrow rising in that shy moment,

out of stamina and pistils your web wends.

 

And thus I stay to contemplate the bright woe

of that beauty I unknowingly already love,

the crimson petals of that expression gay.

 

More crimson my mind from facing that glow

in such a fashion that to thank you I move

for all blossoming flowers on that beach way...

 

THIS IS MY PORTUGUESE-WRITTEN SONNET

I TRANSLATED THE ABOVE FROM.

 

ILLUSTRATED BY PASCALE PETIT, THE

FRENCH MOVIE ACTRESS.

 

ROSAS DE AREIA II

 

É tua presença nas negras areias,

picotadas de azul, mornas de vento,

que transforma a ilusão de meu lamento

nessa teia sutil em que me enleias.

 

Só de te ver, a alma me incendeias;

contemplo de teus pés nascer portento,

rosas de mágoa crescendo num momento,

de estames e pistilos são tais teias.

 

E assim me quedo, o milagre contemplando,

dessa beleza que amo sem saber,

pétalas rubras da expressão mais gaia,

 

mais rubra a mente a tal prazer mirando,

de modo tal que só te posso agradecer

por tantas flores nascidas nessa praia...

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário