quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2021


 

 

        INVOLVEMENT – Translated on May 12, 2021

 

I SEARCH FOR THE EDGE

underlying all my secret ideals,

all my foolish, loving yearnings

OF BEING WITH YOU.

 

I SEARCH FOR THE SHEATH

to that sharp blade that comes to me,

playfully, but in a rather stingy way

TO TEASE MY ARTERIES.

 

I SEARCH FOR THE EDGE

of your lips so soft and so tender,

for a clot of love left at their corners

AND FEEL THEIR RIM TO BE ENOUGH.

 

I SEARCH FOR THE BRINK

never gathering enough of fierceness,

never trying to take any advantage,

WHEN STAYING BY YOU.

 

AND THUS I REACH

nothing more than that ghostly love

of the inner woman that pleasures me

AND  I ABIDE WITH YOU.


Illustrated with the Australian actress,

Cate Blanchett. 

Here you go my original in Portuguese

I translated it from.

 

        ENVOLVIMENTO I

 

        EU BUSCO A ORLA

        subjacente a meus ideais secretos,

        a meus anseios tolos mas diletos

        DE ESTAR CONTIGO.

 

        BUSCO A BAINHA

        dessa espada afiada que avizinha,

        brincando, da maneira mais mesquinha,

        COM MINHAS ARTÉRIAS.

 

        PROCURO A FÍMBRIA

        desses teus lábios cheios de ternura,

        um coágulo de amor na comissura:

        BASTA-ME A ORLA.

 

        PROCURO A MARGEM,

        sem que jamais me encha de coragem,

        sem me esforçar por ter qualquer vantagem,

        AO LADO TEU.

 

        E ENTÃO ALCANÇO

        tão somente o amor do meu fantasma,

        dessa mulher interna que me orgasma

        E ESTOU CONTIGO. 

 

 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário