segunda-feira, 21 de junho de 2021


 

 

WATER SHARDS II – Translated June 2l, 21

 

My fingers I stick fully into the flame

and the fire quiets down, blue and tame:

I let it dance on my palms and never tire

from those sparkles as a dream on byre.

 

I search for the midnight sun that requires

this larger perception only dreaming admires;

among lava drops my fingers I thus throw:

over my nails scintillates that ancient glow.

 

Along my arms up climb drops of moon,

for my pharynx and the lungs’ exploration,

moonshine comes within my soul to shine

 

and alone in your features’ silvery gloom

my mind boils into that purest irradiation

at every street corner to campfires align.


Portraying Mistinguett, the old French singer and dancer.


See below my original sonnet written in Portuguese,

 

CACOS DE ÁGUA II

 

Meus dedos eu enfio pela chama

e o fogo assim se aquieta, azul e manso:

faço-o dançar na mão e não me canso

dessas centelhas em que o sonhar exclama.

 

Eu busco o sol da noite que reclama

essa percepção maior que em sonho alcanço:

entre gotas de lava os dedos lanço

e pelas unhas cintila a antiga flama.

 

Gotas de lua me sobem pelos braços,

em busca da faringe e do pulmão:

da Lua o fogo a alma me ilumina...

 

Que só na luz de prata de teus traços

me ferve a mente em pura irradiação,

fogueiras acendendo em cada esquina...

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário